Pages

Friday, September 1, 2017

My first day at Tech



Today we had tech and I enjoyed it very much because we were in cooking groups. It was my first time at tech and I worked with Joshua and Viva. She had the most fun because she got to smash the cookies! To make the milkshake you need 1 cup of ice cream, 2 cups of milk and 2 tablespoons of chocolate sauce. We also got some Oreos, whipped cream and sprinkles to add as toppings. We mixed all of the ingredients together and we made a delicious Oreo shake. My first time at tech was fun. I liked working with Viva and Joshua they were so nice to me and it was amazing to work with my new friends and have fun while I was learning.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nickaela hope to taste some of those milkshakes at home. Happy you are enjoying your new school.:)

    ReplyDelete